No need to wait for Taco Tuesday, these are the kinds of tacos we really want to ‘taco’ about all week long. This delicious asian fusion spin on tacos features our Chicken Bone Broth Miso Ramen, the perfect pairing for added flavour, plus added zinc, B vitamins and MCT oil for immunity and gut wellbeing. We told you they are worth talking about, oh and eating, definitely worth eating!
1 cup sushi rice
1 cucumber, diced
1 avocado, diced
½ cup edamame
2 pieces of salmon, diced
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tsp tamari
2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
3-4 sheets of nori cut into quarters
1 tbsp Chicken Bone Broth Miso Ramen
- Cook rice to packet instructions, add 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar.
- Combine cucumber, sesame oil, garlic tamari, rice wine vinegar and Chicken Bone Broth Miso Ramen in a bowl, stir to combine.
- Cook salmon in a pan on medium heat, turning until crispy on all sides.
- Divide ingredients into two bowls, sprinkle with sesame seeds and drizzle with mayonnaise.
- Take a piece of nori and hold it like a little ‘taco’ adding a little of everything to your nori taco, enjoy and repeat!