2 ½ cup oats
1 cup of smooth nut butter
⅔ cup honey
½ tsp The Wholefood Pantry Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt
⅓ cup The Wholefood Pantry Organic Pepitas
⅓ cup The Wholefood Pantry Organic Dairy Free Dark Choc Buttons chopped
½ cup The Wholefood Pantry Almonds
1 ½ tbsp Super Greens and reds
1. Line tray with baking paper, cut an additional piece the same size and pop to it to the side.
2. Mix the peanut butter and honey together in a bowl. Add the Super Greens + Reds
3. Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl until combined.
4. Combine the wet and dry ingredients together in a bowl (keep mixing even though it feels like it won’t combine)
5. Pour the mixture into the tray, spread it out evenly across the tray and use the spare piece of baking paper to press it down firmly.
6. Peel the baking paper off and pop the tray in the refrigerator overnight or for 2 hours minimum.