500g vanilla yoghurt (greek style or coconut)
2 tbsp honey
Sprinkles - (preservative free, natural colours)
Water for mixing
- In a bowl, add in half of the yoghurt (1 cup)
- Add Berry Immune and 1 tsp water, mix to combine
- Add Berry Immune mix to yoghurt and combine
- Repeat these steps in another bowl with Captain Calm
- Add 1 tsp of honey of each of the mixes
- Lay out a baking tray lined with baking paper, swirl together the two yoghurt mixtures, ensuring to not to mix them too much, you don’t want to combine the colours
- Scatter with sprinkles and place in the freezer for 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove from freezer and cut with a knife into shards
- Eat straight away!
- Note you could also make these in popsicle form by adding the mixture into ice block mould and adding popsicle sticks
Ready in: 20 mins + 2 hours freezing
Difficulty level: Easy Peasy