Many have wondered at first glance, what is the difference between all our proteins and which one is right for me? With 6 different proteins between 3 ranges, it’s no wonder you may be wondering!
We have completely broken down for you the difference between each protein, their features and benefits, and who the proteins are suitable for. So no matter who you are and what you’re looking for in a protein, we’ve got the right one to suit your needs.
All of our Proteins:
- Contain a good source of protein which is necessary for tissue building, repair, growth & maintenance of muscle mass and bones.
- Contain sprouted and bio fermented pea protein, meaning it’s pre digested and gentle on your gut. Say goodbye to uncomfortable bloating!
- Are complete plant proteins, containing all the essential amino acids
- Contain pre and probiotics to support your gut health
- Contain a wide spectrum of vitamins and minerals which have targeted benefits
- Are Certified Organic, vegan and gluten free
Nourishing and Family Friendly
Thriving Protein is a unique, plant-based, nourishing powder built from organic whole foods to help every member of the family thrive. Beautifully creamy, naturally sweet and free from any gritty texture, Thriving Protein is the yummiest way to get a boost of wholesome nutrition into your family’s diet every day.
Our raw, non-dairy protein contains a combination of whole superfoods to deliver goodness in the way our bodies recognise and process it best. With the perfect combination of certified organic whole brown rice protein and sprouted & bio-fermented organic pea protein, this nourishing formula delivers a complete and delicious protein source that pleases fussy taste buds. Plus we’ve included a specialised bio-fermented pre & probiotic blend to help ensure that Thriving Protein supports gut health and is well tolerated in tiny tummies.
With the addition of our Aquamin Marine Mineral Complex (Arctic Sea Algae), Vitamin D Mushroom Powder and an abundance of beneficial whole food ingredients, Thriving Protein is bursting with goodness and is suitable for everyone in the family: kids, adults and pregnant & breastfeeding mothers. When consumed as part of a healthful and varied diet all members of the family will reap the following health benefits Thriving Protein has to offer.
In summary, Thriving Protein is:
- Safe for all ages, and throughout pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Made from sprouted & bio-fermented pea and brown rice protein
- Contains Folate for normal growth & development in children, contributes to maternal tissue growth in pregnancy and amino acid synthesis
- Has Calcium for maintaining normal teeth & bone structure
- Is a source of Vitamin C for immune system function
- Contains a wide spectrum of vitamins and minerals for all-round nourishment
Train, Recover, Tone
A delicious fusion of organic, plant-based, low carb and gut-friendly whole foods specifically formulated to help you achieve your fitness goals.
Clean Protein is your perfect training partner! Eating a clean, balanced diet with an active lifestyle can put you on the right track to feeling toned, fit and healthy. Including Clean Protein in your daily fitness routine helps to nourish your body and support your training goals.
Clean Protein is your perfect workout partner, made from a gut friendly blend of sprouted and fermented pea, brown rice, coconut and pumpkin seed proteins - necessary for the building, toning and repair of muscle mass. With pre & probiotics plus digestive enzymes for gut support and easy digestion, plus vegan BCAAs, magnesium, iron, calcium, phosphorus to further support muscles, energy and protein synthesis, Clean Protein is a nourishing way to support your fitness and wellbeing.
- Contains the highest source of protein between our protein ranges, with over 23g protein per serve to build, tone and repair muscle
- Less carbs & less than 1g sugar per serve
- 1 billion CFU probiotics to restore digestive health
- Prebiotic fibres for further gut support
- Contains ingredients beneficial for training and recovery including vegan BCAA’s, valine, leucine and isoleucine, along with glutamine & arginine to contribute to a complete amino acid profile which may be of specific importance to those following a plant-based diet.
- Added Calcium and Iron.
Find the protein which is right for you, and shop our Protein Range here!