5 potatoes, sliced in half and scored
2 tablespoon olive oil
⅓ cup water
½ cup parmesan cheese grated
Salt and pepper to taste
NUTRA ORGANICS PRODUCTS
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise, and score them on the cut side to create your cuts. Don't cut too deep as we want the potato to stay intact.
- Line a tray with baking paper, drizzle in 1 tbsp of olive oil, broth concentrate, water, parmesan and stir to combine.
- Then cut side down, add your potatoes to the tray mixture in an even layer in the dish.
- Drizzle with remaining olive oil and brush over some of the tray mixture on top of the potatoes, then season the tops of the potatoes with salt and pepper.
- Bake and roast until the potatoes are golden and tender, and the cheese has crisped up as well, about 45 minutes to1 hour.
- Scrape off your potatoes and serve in a bowl with your dipping sauce of choice, we are using a simple mayonnaise with a little lemon juice squeeze.