1 400g can of chickpeas
1/3 cup nut butter of choice
2 tbsp almond meal
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/3 cup milk of choice
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 pinch salt
Optional dark chocolate chips to top it off
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius and line a 20 x 20 brownie tin with baking paper.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Spread the brownie batter into the baking tin and top with sprinkled chocolate chips if using.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the top has a crispy layer and is still fudgy on the inside.
- Allow to cool completely before slicing into 12 brownies.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
These can be made completely vegan by swapping out Collagen Beauty for Clean Protein