1 clove garlic, grated
1 tsp ginger, grated
1 tsp sesame oil
200 g ramen noodles
200 g beef mince
1 tsp olive oil
1 tsp tamari
1 large carrot, cut into thin strips
2 spring onions, thinly sliced
1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
1 sheet of nori, cut into thick strips
Micro Herbs and Fried Shallots to garnish, optional
2 tbsp Beef Bone Broth Miso Ramen
1. Boil 500 ml of water in a saucepan, add broth, garlic, ginger and 1/2 tsp sesame oil and gently simmer until required.
2. Fry beef in a pan until crispy, add tamari and 1/2 tsp sesame oil. Stir through and allow to caramelise, then remove from heat and set aside.
3. Boil 500 ml of water in a saucepan and add eggs. Cook for 6 minutes then remove from boiling water and transfer to iced water to stop the cooking process. Once cooled, peel and set aside. Cut in half just before serving.
4. In the same boiling water used for eggs, cook the ramen noodles according to packet instructions, add in the carrot at the same time, drain and set aside.
5. Divide cooked noodles between 2 bowls, then pour over broth, then top with remaining ingredients.