2 servings of pasta of choice
450 g mixed mushrooms
1 leek, thinly sliced
3 garlic cloves, minced
2 tbsp of thyme & sage
1 tbsp chilli flakes
3 tbsp butter
Extra-virgin olive oil
Parmesan cheese, for serving
Salt and pepper
½ cup white wine
NUTRA ORGANICS PRODUCTS
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil to a large fry pan, on medium heat. Add the mushrooms in batches, cook until browned.
- Once the mushrooms have browned, push them to the side, add another tbsp of olive oil to the pot. Add the leek, garlic and butter to the pot, Sauté until softened. Add ½ cup of white wine, 1 tbsp of Beef Bone Broth Concentrate to deglaze the pan.
- Mix everything together. Add herbs, and chilli flakes, cook for 1-2 mins until fragrant.
- Season everything with salt and pepper and continue cooking the mushrooms.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta until al dente
- Add the pasta to the mushroom pan. Add a splash of pasta water and stir to thicken. Taste and season.
- Serve into bowls and top with parmesan cheese, sage and thyme.