400g coconut cream
1 cup desiccated coconut
Cinnamon sticks or cinnamon powder
1 cup maple sugar or other alternative sweetener
Dairy free Easter eggs
4-6 cups hot milk (of your choice)
1 cup fresh berries
- For homemade Berry Immune Marshmallows
- Whip coconut cream by placing a can into the fridge overnight then draining off the liquid and whipping the cream. Place in fridge until needed.
- For Choc Chip Almond Cookies
- For Choc Whizz Meringue Kisses
- Place all toppings on a board with a jug of hot milk and some mugs.
- Add 1-2 tsp Choc Whiz to hot milk then add toppings.
- Enjoy Meringue, cookies and fresh berries on the side.
- Have a ball.