1 tbsp The Wholefood Pantry Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
100 g The Wholefood Pantry Popping Corn
120 g The Wholefood Pantry Dark Chocolate Buttons
½ tsp The Wholefood Pantry Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt
1. Prepare a baking sheet by lining with baking paper.
2. Melt coconut oil over a high heat in a medium saucepan with a lid, once heated add popping corn, cover with a lid and shake so that kernels are evenly distributed. Continue to shake the pot as kernels begin to pop and immediately remove from the heat once the popping has slowed down (about 2-3 seconds between pops).
3. Place dark chocolate buttons and half the salt in a heatproof dish and melt double boiler style (over a pot of boiling water), stirring constantly until chocolate begins to melt.
4. Pour melted chocolate over the popcorn and stir to coat.
5. Spread your chocolate popcorn onto prepared baking tray and the sprinkle with remaining salt. Let sit at room temperature until the chocolate has hardened, if you can resist.