These Very Veggie Fritters are perfect for the whole family to enjoy and the perfect addition to any meal that needs some yummy veggie lovin’. With the addition of Vegetable Broth Garden Herb and Veggie Hero, you can sleep soundly knowing you’ve eaten your fill of nutritious vegetables. Freeze them up between layers of baking paper and pull them out when you or the kids need a nutritional snack. These fritters will be a new weekly staple, Friday fritters anyone?
300g grated pumpkin
½ red onion diced
200g canned chickpeas, drained
2 tbsp flour (or GF flour alternative)
10g freshly grated parmesan cheese
1 tbsp olive oil
- Grate the raw pumpkin and pat dry.
- Grate the parmesan cheese and dice the onion.
- Smash the chickpea's with a potato masher or fork.
- Place the pumpkin, smashed chickpeas, onion, eggs, parmesan cheese, flour, broth powder and veggie hero powder into a bowl.
- Mix well to combine
- Add the olive oil onto a medium heat pan.
- Spoon out individual portions and fry on both sides until brown
- Move to a paper towel lined plate and allow to cool for a few minutes before eating.