“Nutra Organics - WIN A WELLNESS RETREAT” (Promotion)
This competition is now closed.
Congratulation to our Winners:
M Donaldson NSW 2486
K Jackson NSW 2000
K Lammon QLD 4812
K Adams QLD 4878
E Slattery QLD 4878
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Information on how to enter the “Nutra Organics-Win a Wellness Retreat” and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Entries must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
- If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this Promotion, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
The Promoter is Nutra Organics Pty Ltd ABN 16 142 009 836 of 2/2 Kite Crescent South Murwillumbah NSW 2484. To contact the Promoter please phone (02) 6672 4798.
- Entries into the Promotion open on Feb 1, 2023, at 8AM AEDT and close at 8:AM AEDT on April 7, 2023 (“Promotional Period”). Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the Promotion close date and time to be valid.
Eligibility to enter
- Entry into the Promotion is only open to individuals who satisfy the following eligibility requirements (“Eligibility Requirements”):
- The Promotion is open to all residents of Australia except employees and immediate families of the Promoter and their associated companies and agencies. Immediate family includes the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister or first cousin.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
How to enter
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must satisfy the Eligibility Requirements and undertake the below steps during the Promotional Period.
- Purchase any product in the Nutra Organics “Collagen” range within the Promotional Period from a participating store.
- Scan the QR code located on promotional posters in store to be directed to the online entry form. Complete the entry form posted on the Promoter’s website at https://nutraorganics.com.au/pages/win-a-wellness-retreat within the Promotional Period advertising this Promotion.
- Input the requested details including their full name, a valid email address, contact phone number and upload purchase receipt.
- A total of one (1) entry to the Promotion can be obtained. One (1) entry is permitted per person via completing the entry form via Nutra Organics website.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries from the same email will also be disqualified.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid, unless the entrant requires the assistance of a third party to enter due to a disability.
- Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that each entry submitted does not infringe the rights of any third party.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes, but not limited to, entrants and households using multiple email addresses, postal addresses, or PO Box addresses to register.
- All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion.
- There are 5 (1 per winner) prizes available in this Promotion. Each prize is valued at up to a retail value of $2,545 AUD and the total prize pool is $12,725 Each prize includes:
- Return economy airfares for one (1) person from any Australian airport to the Gold Coast Airport up to the value of $1000. The winner must travel from an airport or at a time where the total cost of return fares do not exceed $1000.
A two-night Gwinganna Wellness Weekend Package at the Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat located at 192 Syndicate Road, Tallebudgera Valley, QLD 4228 in the Deluxe Orchard Suite accommodation for one (1) person valued at $1545. Included in the Gwinganna Wellness Weekend Package are:
- All organic meals, snacks and beverages (excluding alcohol) for one (1) person during your stay at the Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat
- Access to all facilities at the Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat and all scheduled activities taking place at the Retreat during your stay for one (1) person
- Complimentary airport transfers for one (1) person at set times from the Gold Coast Airport to the Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat
A 50 minute classic massage for you
- The Prize does not include insurances, alcohol, inflight meals, and inflight entertainment, which are the individual responsibilities of each winner.
- The travel and Gwinganna Wellness Weekend Package must be taken within 6 months from the date of the Prize draw, subject to some block out dates, which will be notified to each prize winner, and availability.
- Bookings for the Gwinganna Wellness Weekend Package must be made at least 45 days in advance.
- The Prize must not be combined with any other voucher or offer.
- The Prize is not transferrable and not redeemable for cash.
If you are bringing a guest for the Gwinganna Wellness Weekend Package, your guest must be over 18 years old.
- All expenses other that those expressly referred to in these terms and conditions will be at the winner and their guest’s cost. The Promoter will not be liable for the failure of the winner to meet travel schedules or cancellations and no cash or other prize will be awarded if the winner or the guest cancels for any reason.
The Prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat. The Promoter is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner or guest arising from the Prize or the conduct of the Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Prize are not included. Any unused balance of the Prize will not be awarded as cash.
Draw date and time
- This is a game of chance. The draw will take place at 2/2 Kite Crescent, South Murwillumbah, NSW 2484 on April 12, 2023 at 8:00AM AEDT using random selection.
- The first five valid entries drawn will win the Prizes.
- The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
- If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn Prize is determined by chance.
- Winning is not contingent on entrants being present at the draw.
Winner notification and publication
- Winners will be published (initial/s, last name, postcode and state) online on nutraorganics.com.au and the Nutra Organics social media accounts from April 12, 2023
The winner will be contacted via email on April 12, 2023. The winner will have 14 days to claim their prize.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to identify and locate the Prize winners.
Prizes must be claimed by April 26, 2023 at 5 pm AEDT. In the event of an unclaimed Prize, the Prize will be redrawn on April 27, 2023 after 8:00AM AEDT at 2/2 Kite Crescent, South Murwillumbah, NSW 2484 . The winner of the redraw will be notified via email on April 27, 2023. The winners of the redraw will be published on nutraorganics.com.au and the Nutra Organics social media accounts from April 27, 2023.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize will be forfeited.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- Eligible entrants may access, change or update their personal information by emailing the Promoter on firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (02) 6672 4798 during office hours.
Social media platforms
- This Promotion may be advertised on Facebook or Instagram.
Release Facebook and Instagram from all claims based on, related to or arising from the Promotion;
- Acknowledge and agree that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or affiliated with Facebook or Instagram.
Limitation of liability
- To the extent permitted by law, the total liability of the Promoter arising under or in connection with this document will be limited to the aggregate value of the Prize.
- The winners have rights under the Australian Consumer Law and other similar legislation which cannot be excluded. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if the appearance of any or all of the athletes, experts or live match is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of a prize.
If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Authorised under ACT Permit TP 22/02337
Authorised under SA Permit T22/1927
Authorised under NSW Permit TP/02295
Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat, Queensland
Multi award winning and Ecotourism certified, Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat is set on over 200 hectares of lush Queensland Hinterland with exceptional facilities including two infinity edge swimming pools, premium health retreat villas and the stunning Spa Sanctuary, the largest spa in the Southern Hemisphere. A stay combines eco accommodation, delicious organic cuisine, wellness seminars and a wide variety of activities all in a dedicated low tech environment.
Prize package Wellness Weekend 2 Nights for 1 person
A two night Gwinganna Wellness Weekend package for one in Deluxe Orchard Suite accommodation, valued at $1,545*.
Experience this unique custom designed Queensland location with a weekend of rest, health and wellness. Disconnect and enjoy delicious organic cuisine, a range of activities and plenty of time to explore or recharge. Choose how much or how little you wish to do.
Your prize includes
2 nights Deluxe Orchard Suite accommodation
All organic meals, snacks and beverages
A 50 minute Classic Massage
Access to all facilities and all scheduled activities
Complimentary transfers at set times from Gold Coast Airport
*Conditions apply – subject to availability. May not be combined with any other voucher or offer. Bookings should be made at least 45 days in advance. Valid for 6 months from date of prize draw, some block out dates apply. Prize is not transferable and has no cash value. Only available to residents of Australia and all guests must be aged 18 years and older.