For any craft lovers out there these simple little paper tree decorations are so easy to make and really bring a kids Christmas table to life!
1. You’ll need an A4 sheet for each decoration, plus an extra one for the stars on top.
2. On each page, draw a hexagonal shape 14 cm across.
3. Fold each opposite diagonal corner to create a score line, then in the middle of each fold line, fold the opposite direction to create a concertina effect.
4. Then cut a little slit in the middle approx 1 ½ cm wide for your star.
5. Cut out a star shape with your remaining paper for each tree and write a name on each.
6. Place your star on the top in the slit and there you have it - a cute place card to pop on your Christmas table!
You can download your template here.