2 tins coconut cream
1 tin sour cherries Fresh strawberries
60 ml Kahlua
1 tub mascarpone
1 cup The Wholefood Pantry Dark Chocolate Buttons
Pinch The Wholefood Pantry Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt
2 tbsp Natural Gelatin
- Place your coconut cream in the fridge and allow to set.
- Scoop out the set cream that has risen to the top and add to a bowl, whip with electric beaters until thickened, making sure not to over work, it should start to hold shape but should not form stiff peaks.
- Meanwhile, melt your dark chocolate buttons over a double boiler (a bowl popped on top of a saucepan of simmering water). This should take a minute or two. Once melted, remove from the heat and stir in the gelatin powder and salt, stir until fully incorporated.
- Pop the chocolate mixture straight into the cream and then whip with the beaters for about a minute to fully combine, place in fridge until ready to serve.
- Once ready to serve, remove mousse from fridge and stir through kahlua.
- To serve, place cherries and strawberries in the bottom of 4 cups, layer in your mousse, then your mascarpone, top with more cherries and strawberries.