For the pools:
100ml room temp water
700ml boiling water
For the sand:
2 tsp almond flour
2 tsp desiccated coconut
- Make the ‘gummy bears’ by combining the strawberry and mango with water instructions and pour into mould. Refrigerate for 20-30 mins
- Meanwhile, make the blueberry ‘pool water’ with blueberry gusty gummies mix with the room temperature water and 700ml boiling water. This is more water than the instructions on the container as the mix is a softer set jelly structure for this recipe
- Pour into 4 cups to make the pools and refrigerate for 1 hour to set
- Mix the ‘sand’ ingredients together and toast in a small pan on low-medium heat stirring until golden brown. Allow to cool.
- Pop your gummy bears out and create the scene with sand, gummy bears and cocktail trees/umbrellas - have fun with it!
- Serve cold.
Ready in: 10 mins + 20-30 mins to set
Difficulty level: Easy Peasy