85g pistachios (Or whatever nuts you have in your pantry)
650g chocolate buttons
200g raw cashews
Pink himalayan crystal salt
Our homemade Marshmallows recipe (find it here)
NUTRA ORGANICS PRODUCTS
Natural Gelatin (for the marshmallows)
1. First off, if you want to make this properly from scratch, you’ll need to refer to our homemade marshmallow recipe (HERE). But don’t worry, marshmallows are so easy to make! You’ll just need to factor in the setting time. After you’ve set the marshmallows, let’s jump right into multitasking!
2. Preheat your oven to 180ºC and dry roast your pistachios and cashews for 10 mins or until nicely browned and crunchy - keep an eye on them so they don’t burn!
3. Meanwhile, melt your dark chocolate. We used the doubled boiler method by melting in a heatproof dish over a saucepan of simmering water (the old fashioned way!) but a microwave will also do just fine.
4. Cut your marshmallows into smaller bite-size pieces. For this recipe, we also made a Golden Latte flavoured marshmallow for colour variety, but not necessary.
5. Once your chocolate is melted, add in a pinch of salt and stir through.
6. Place your toasted nuts, marshmallows and whatever else you want to add into a mixing bowl, reserving some for the top. Mix through then tip out onto baking paper. Top with the remaining ingredients and refrigerate until set hard.
Enjoy every nostalgic mouthful!