Dressing your greens up for the dinner table is more than just making your Christmas feast look deliciously devourable, but also making those all too important daily greens more tempting for the kiddies to eat and even more tasty for the adults. Plus the added benefits of Vegetable Broth Miso Ramen with zinc, calcium & B vitamins to support immunity, energy and gut wellbeing - exactly what the doctor ordered around Christmas time!
Bunch of broccolini
Bunch of kale
250 g brussel sprouts
4-5 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 lemon, juiced
1 cup of cashews, soaked in water overnight
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
¼ cup nutritional savoury flakes
½ cup olive oil
½ cup water
⅓ cup flaked almonds, toasted
2 tbsp Vegetable Broth Miso Ramen
- To make cashew dressing, soak cashews in water for 2 hours or overnight.
- Combine cashews, apple cider vinegar, savoury flakes, ½ cup olive oil, lemon juice, ¼ cup water, lemon zest and a pinch of salt and pepper to a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. Set aside until required.
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a pan on high heat. Throw in garlic and greens and fry for about 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile combine ¼ cup water and 2 tbsp of Vegetable Broth Miso Ramen.
- Add in the broth mixture and fry for another minute or two.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot, drizzling over cashew dressing and flaked almonds.
Ready in: 20 mins