2 cups couscous
¼ cup flaxseeds
¼ cup sunflower seeds
¼ cup pepitas
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp coriander
½ tsp cinnamon
½ pumpkin, diced
½ cup pecans
1 sweet potato, diced
2 avocado, halved and sliced
200g halloumi, sliced
½ orange, zest and juice
1/2 cup kalamata olives
4-5 tbsp of organic store bought hummus
½ cup toasted, slivered almonds
Leafy greens like rocket
½ cup parsley
2 cloves garlic
1 chilli diced
2 tsp Veggie Broth of your choice
- Coat pumpkin & sweet potato in a little olive oil, salt and pepper and roast in a 180 degree oven for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cook couscous to packet instructions in vegetable broth then stir through cumin, coriander, cinnamon, 1 tsp salt, pepper, orange zest and grains.
- Fry in a pan for 1-2 minutes until fragrant, add orange juice. Taste and season.
- Finely chop parsley with garlic & chilli together
- Fry halloumi on both sides until golden
- Divide ingredients between 4 or 5 bowls, top with chopped parsley mixture and enjoy.