1 cup water
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 shots of espresso
1 1/2 cup almond milk
4 tbsp Natural Gelatin
1/4 cup The Wholefood Pantry Maple Syrup
Pinch The Wholefood Pantry Himalayan Crystal Salt
1 tbsp The Wholefood Pantry Coconut Oil
1. Bloom gelatin in 1 cup of water.
2. In a pot, heat maple syrup and coconut oil until melted and it begins to bubble.
3. Add in espresso, salt, vanilla and milk and stir to combine.
4. On a gentle heat, stir for 2-3 minutes until mixture is combined and heated through.
5. Add in gelatin and stir through until dissolved.
6. Allow to cool slightly, pour into mould through a sieve.
7. Refrigerating for 2-3 hours or until set.
8. Cut into cubes, keep refrigerated.