1 cup water
2 shots of espresso
1 ½ cup almond milk
1 tbsp maple syrup
Pinch of pink Himalayan salt
1 tbsp coconut oil
1. Bloom gelatin in 1 cup of water.
2. In a pot, heat maple syrup and coconut oil until melted and it begins to bubble.
3. Add in espresso, salt, Collagen Beauty and milk and stir to combine.
4. On a gentle heat, stir for 2-3 minutes until mixture is combined and heated through.
5. Add in gelatin and stir through until dissolved.
6. Allow to cool slightly, pour into mould through a sieve.
7. Refrigerating for 2-3 hours or until set.
8. Cut into cubes, keep refrigerated.