2 large iceberg lettuce leaves (they work best if they’re not overly stiff)
3 baby cucumbers, cut in half lengthwise
1 tbsp brown rice vinegar or sushi seasoning
1 piece of fresh salmon, sliced (you could also use shredded chicken breast)
1 avocado, sliced
1 tbsp mayonnaise (your fave kind)
2 tbsp Tamari
1 tsp Furrukaki or seaweed and sesame seeds
1 cup The Wholefood Pantry Biodynamic Rain-Fed Brown Rice
1 tbsp Chicken Bone Broth
1. Cook rice according to package directions, adding in broth.
2. Once cooked, stir through brown rice vinegar, allow to cool.
3. Lay a large outer leaf on a chopping board. Cut down the middle from the centre of the lettuce leaf to create two bottom areas, giving 4 clear quarters.
4. Spread mayonnaise on the bottom left quarter, then top with 1-2 tbsp of cooked rice.
5. Lay half of the avocado slices in the top left section above the rice.
6. Place three cucumber slices in the top right section.
7. Then place three salmon slices underneath in the bottom right section.
8. Sprinkle Furrukaki or seaweed and sesame seeds over cucumber.
9. Fold the rice section over itself, then tuck over the lettuce on the left towards the centre. Continue folding up to cover the avocado.
10. Then fold over the left parcel onto the cucumber, tuck over the right side of lettuce, and fold down onto the salmon to form a finished wrap.
11. Repeat for the second wrap.
12. Cut the wraps in half, then drizzle with a little tamari.