¼ cup red papaya (peeled)
2 tsp honey
2 tbsp water
2 cups vanilla coconut yoghurt
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper, set aside.
- Puree the papaya, banana, Veggie Hero and ½ cup yoghurt in a blender or food processor. ‘
- Add Berry Immune to a small bowl, add 1 tbsp of water, mix to combine, then add 1 tsp honey and half of the remaining yoghurt.
- Repeat in a separate bowl with Captain Calm and remaining ingredients.
- Fill three piping bags (or biodegradable sandwich bags) with each yoghurt mixture.
- Pipe little dollops onto the baking paper then pace in the freezer for 1 hour to set.
- Transfer to little sealed containers and keep in the freezer till ready to serve.
Servings: 15 bites each flavour (45 bites)
Ready in: 20 mins + 1 hour to set
Difficulty level: Easy-peasy