1 large or 2 small heads of broccoli (about 500 g)
80 g cranberries
1 tbsp black sesame seeds
1 handful mint leaves, roughly chopped
1/2 tsp sumac
1 tbsp hulled tahini
200 g natural yoghurt
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp ground cumin
1 1/2 tbsp warm water
1 tbsp The Wholefood Pantry Coconut Oil
2 tbsp Chicken Bone Broth Turmeric
1 tbsp The Wholefood Pantry Pesticide Free Almonds, roasted and roughly chopped
1 tbsp The Wholefood Pantry Sunflower Kernels, lightly toasted
1 tbsp The Wholefood Pantry Pepitas, lightly toasted
1. Preheat the oven to 160ºC.
2. Remove any leaves and cut away the stalk from the base of the broccoli. Rub the broccoli with melted coconut oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Combine Chicken Bone Broth with 1 1/2 cups water.
4. Place broccoli in a casserole dish, then pour in the broth and cover with a lid. Roast, adding a little more water if it starts to look dry, for 40-45 minutes, or until the broccoli is tender.
5. Increase oven temperature to 220ºC. Remove the lid and roast the broccoli for a further 5 minutes, or until slightly golden.
6. Meanwhile, to make the tahini dressing, combine the tahini, yoghurt, garlic, lemon juice, and cumin in a bowl. Add the warm water and mix well, adding more water if needed. Season with salt to taste.
7. To serve, place the roasted broccoli on a serving dish, spoon on tahini dressing, then scatter over cranberries, almonds, seeds, mint and sumac.