1 pack noodles 100g
5 garlic cloves, finely diced
4 spring onions, sliced
1/2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp tamari
1/2 tbsp sesame oil
1/2 tbsp rice vinegar
Toasted sesame seeds to taste
4 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp chilli powder to taste
1/2 tsp chilli flakes to taste
1 tbsp Chicken Bone Broth Miso Ramen
1. Chop garlic and spring onion.
2. Heat olive oil. Add to a heat proof bowl your scallion, garlic, chilli and sesame seeds, add the hot oil on top. Let it sizzle and pop.
3. Add the remaining sauce ingredients.
4. Cook noodles to packet instructions, drain and remove.
5. Add the noodles to the sauce.
6. Garnish with spring onions and more sesame seeds, enjoy!